Browser Engines GAnarchy
This is Browser Engines GAnarchy. Currently tracking the following projects:
- FreeType: a freely available software C library to render fonts
- Fribidi: Standalone implementation of the standard algorithm for resolving text direction
- GDK/GSK: GNOME's CSS rendering engine (GSK) and windowing library (GDK)
- HTTP Client: Haskell HTTP client
- Harfbuzz: OpenType 'text shaping' C library, for translating text to renderable 'glyphs'
- Julius Speech: Open-Source Large Vocabulary Continuous Speech Recognition Engine
- NetSurf: Small & modular browser engine written in C
- Network URI: Haskell URI manipulation library
- Pango: GNOME's library for laying out and rendering paragraphs of text
- Stylish Haskell: Generic implementation of CSS selectors, specificity, cascade, and inheritance
independant of supported CSS properties.
- Vado: A demo web browser engine written in Haskell
- WebRender: Servo's GPU-based rendering engine
- XML/HTML Conduit: Haskell HTML/XML parsers
- eSpeak NG: An open source speech synthesizer that supports 107 languages and accents
- Dillo (Mercurial): C/C++ browser engine for the TKLTK UI framework
Powered by GAnarchy. AGPLv3-licensed. Source Code.
Register web+ganarchy: URI handler.